Since 1874, The National Club has provided a unique meeting place for Canada’s business and political leaders.
Our superb facilities and professional staff make The National Club an outstanding venue for personal and business socializing in the heart of Toronto’s financial district. Membership in The National Club provides regular opportunities to meet peers in a variety of fields.
While maintaining generations of tradition in hospitality, The National Club responds graciously to the evolving needs of our members.
- Elegant private dining and banquet facilities
- Flexible, well equipped meeting and conference rooms
- Six guest rooms, including one suite, for overnight stays in the city
- A 40,000-bottle wine cellar, one of the most extensive in Canada
- Automatic membership in the Wine Club, which provides opportunities to order cases of outstanding wines at excellent prices
- A selection of gifts, including cuff links, ties, and scarves, bearing The National Club insignia
- A Business Centre equipped with telephones, Internet connectivity, printer, fax machine, office supplies and four workstations with computers.
- Wireless connectivity throughout the Club
- Reciprocal privileges with more than 250 private clubs around the world
- Member events, including wine tastings, oyster parties, family events, dinner-theatre events, private art gallery tours, the cinephile society and Jazz and Champagne events
- Full privileges for spouses of members
- Full privileges and preferred pricing at the Lionhead Golf and Country Club (bookings may be made up to four weeks in advance)
- A Member Benefit Program that includes access to preferred room rates, valet service and spa at the Trump Tower Toronto, limited access to the Cambridge Group of Clubs, Markland Wood Golf Club and more
- No minimum charges or limits on the number of guests accompanying members
- No minimum food and beverage charges beyond the annual fee
For information on becoming a member of The National Club, please contact our Membership Director, Tanja Vukojevic, by email or by telephone, at 416-364-3247 ext 236.