Terms & Conditions
- Limited Right to Use. This website is owned and operated by the National Club. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this website are the property of the National Club and are protected by the copyright laws of Canada and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this website on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by the National Club on this website, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, harvested, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from the National Club. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
- Communications. Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to the National Club ("Feedback") will be deemed, at the time of communication to the National Club, the property of the National Club, and the National Club shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose such Feedback in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You are solely responsible for your communications and its legality. You agree not to use this website to distribute, link to or solicit content that is defamatory, harassing, unlawful, libelous, harmful to minors, threatening, obscene, false, misleading, or infringing a third party intellectual or privacy rights.
- Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of the National Club and the National Club is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The National Club reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. The National Club may provide links from this website to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk. THE NATIONAL CLUB DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the National Club, and its representatives, harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable solicitor's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this website.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE NATIONAL CLUB, OR NATIONAL CLUB SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF THE NATIONAL CLUB, OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Disclaimer. The National Club assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the Materials provided on this website. You should not assume that the Materials on this website are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. The National Club is not responsible for supplying content or materials from the website that has expired or has been removed. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- Export Restrictions. The Canadian export control laws and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations apply to this website which prohibits the export or re-export of content, products, services, and technology to certain countries and persons. You agree to comply with all export laws, regulations and restrictions of Canada and any foreign agency or authority and assume sole responsibility for any such unauthorized exportation.
- Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access and use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any actions arising out of, or relating to or in any way connected with your access and/or use of this website shall be in Toronto, Ontario.